picture of training inhouse picture of a window picture of a family picture of brent tower

Click here to go back to the Home back

  About | How we are governed | Latest news | Jobs | A-Z services | Tenant and estate | Anti-social behaviour | Home Ownership | Report your repair | Applying for housing | Getting involved | Pay your rent | Housing contacts | Hounslow Council | Access for all | Hounslow webcast | Staff awards | Sheltered Housing | Bogus workmen | Rent a garage |

click here for our Translation pages
Search the Site

How to report anti-social behaviour and race crime

You can report anti-social behaviour and race crime to our specialist teams through your local housing office. You can report by telephone, letter, in person, email or you can ask someone that you trust to tell us for you. This could be a friend, family member, support worker, social worker or your local home beat officer.

You can also report an incident by completing an online form below:

Central area (Heston, Cranford, Hounslow, Isleworth) Form

East area (Brentford and Chiswick) Form

West area (Feltham, Bedfont, Hanworth) Form

For contact details see Housing Contacts
Click here for a list of anti-social behaviour surgeries in your area