picture of training inhouse picture of a window picture of a family picture of brent tower

Click here to go back to the Home back

  About | How we are governed | Service standards | Latest news | Jobs | A-Z services | Tenant and estate | Anti-social behaviour | Home Ownership | Report your repair | Applying for housing | Getting involved | Pay your rent | Housing contacts | Hounslow Council | Access for all | Staff awards | Sheltered Housing | Rent a garage |

click here for our Translation pages
Search the Site

What can you do?

  • If you are experiencing racial harassment and anti-social behaviour you should tell us and/or the police depending on the how serious it is
  • Keep a written record of all incidents in your own language.  We need to know what is happening, when it is happening, what and who is causing the problem, including if possible the name, address or a description of the person. We can then advise you what we can do to help or how other organisations may be able to help
  • When reporting incidents to the police ask for a reference number and the name of the person you spoke to and pass this on to us
  • Tell us the names of those who are behaving in an anti-social manner
  • If you do not know who they are, take note of what they look like and what they are wearing. These details could help the police and us to identify them
  • If the issue is a problem of noise nuisance, you should first try to sort the matter out by discussing the problem with your neighbour
  • If you see anyone committing acts of anti-social behaviour or racial harassment towards other residents, you could help them by telling us
  • Tell us what you want us to do. We will only act if you give us the go ahead to do so in writing and you can remain anonymous if you so choose. In some cases being anonymous is not possible but you can talk to your estate-monitoring officer or housing representative about it