Related pages

Running a business from your home

You must not carry out any business or trade from your home, garage (if you rent one from us) shared areas or erect any permanent sign or advert.

If you are running a business from any of the above you are in breach of your tenancy agreement and may be evicted from your home.

If you have any queries regarding running a business from a Hounslow Homes property or would like to report a business, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 0800 085 65 75.

You can also visit your local housing office, or e-mail to