Repairs to Temporary Accommodation

If you have been placed in temporary accommodation by Hounslow Council, any repairs that need to be carried out should be reported to your Housing Officer.

If you contact the Repairs Call Centre to report a repair, they will advise you to contact your Housing Officer direct unless you have an emergency and are calling out of hours.

This is because many of the properties used to house people temporarily are not owned by the council and repairs must be approved by the rehousing unit who will liase with the property owner.