Aircraft Noise

If you are disturbed seriously by aircraft noise contact the Civil Aviation Authority on 020 7379 7311.

Vortex damage (damage caused to your home by passing aircraft) should be reported to the Customer Service Centre who will arrange for an inspection of the property.

Alternatively, you can contact the British Airport Authority (BAA) on 020 8745 7930 (answerphone service) or the BAA loss adjusters on 07860 323816.